The deadline for the next seminar, The Last: The Fiqh of Death and Inheritance, taught by Shaykh Abe Eesa is Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 11:59 PM. Please apply before the deadline. Late applications may not be accepted.
Before completing this form, please do the following. Failure to do so may result in a rejected application.
1. Make sure you have an AlMaghrib student account. If you don't, create one now at www.almaghrib.org.
By submitting this application, you accept the following conditions:
1. You must take the online seminar exam. More details will be given in class.
2. Payments may only be made online with a credit or debit card. No cash payments will be accepted on-site. 3. If you receive a partial scholarship, you are responsible to pay any remaining balance. You will be notified via email of the amount owed and the payment deadline.
4. Apply using an email address that you check regularly.
5. Attend to the best of your ability. Make the most of this scholarship opportunity by attending class and learning as much as you can!
We will respond to your application after the deadline.